Incredible Creatures that Defy Evolution IIPublished by : Reel Productions (Rockwall, TX) Physical details: 50 min. Year: 2002
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Status||Date due|
The INCREDIBLE CREATURES THAT DEFY EVOLUTION series enters the fascinating world of animals to reveal sophisticated and complex designs that shake the traditional foundations of evolutionary theory.
This series features Dr. Jobe Martin, who for the past 20 years, has been exploring evolution vs. creation. His findings have been fascinating students around the world as he lectures on these remarkable animal designs that cannot be explained by traditional evolution.
Dr. Martin himself was a traditional evolutionist, but his medical and scientific training would go through an evolution -- or rather a revolution -- when he began to study animals that challenged the scientific assumptions of his education. This was the beginning of the evolution of a creationist.
Have you ever wondered...
* How certain birds can navigate over thousands of miles of ocean and never get lost?
* How fireflies and glowworms can create pure light that generates no heat?
* How great whales can dive to the bottom of the ocean without the pressure causing them to implode?
* How some creatures can be cut in half and still regenerate themselves, even grow a new head?
INCREDIBLE CREATURES THAT DEFY EVOLUTION II presents powerful evidence that proves that animal designs can only be attributed to a creator. They cannot possibly be explained by evolution. These programs will inspire you to look more closely at the world around you.
* Pacific Golden Plover (Migration)
* Homing Pigeons
* Glow Worms and Fireflies
* Peppered Moth
* Reptiles to Bird Evolution